At the flick of a switch, switchable glass products become transparent from a dormant, cloudy-white translucent state. It therefore, provides creative design applications for architects and other innovative and practical users.
With switchable glass products, when the power is off, the liquid crystal molecules are randomly oriented so that incident light is scattered and the switchable film is opaque. With electricity applied, the liquid crystal molecules line up, the incident light passes through, and switchable glass looks clear.
Specifications of switchable glass:
1. Switchable film thickness:
2. voltage: 65~70V alternating current(valid,50HZ)
3. Input Power: ＜1 mV.A/cm2
4. Action time: on with 2 ms and off with 20ms
5. Parallel light transmittance: (Gain angle: 2°) On:70±2% Off: 1±2%
6. Visible Light Transmittance: On: 76±% Off: 65±2%
7. Work temperature: -10℃～+50℃
8.Environmental temperature: -40℃～+90℃
9.View angle: 130?
10.Size max.: 2900*1500mm
11.Life: > 50000hr